Social Worker

School Social Worker

In order to promote home-school cooperation, we have hired a school-based registered social worker, who provides parents with professional counselling and organises parents’ groups and activities every week for maintaining close contact with parents and fostering a harmonious relationship in families.


Y Joy Early Childhood School Social Work Service

Trans-disciplinary services are provided to cater to the needs of parents and students and offer professional advice for teaching staff so as to achieve “EduCare” (Education and Care).